Operations & Maintenance
Underwater Solutions Inc. is pleased to announce our new Operations & Maintenance Division! With the addition of certified water operators to our staff, we look forward to providing the same quality products and services that our municipal customers are used to, while applying it to those standards to operating and maintaing small water systems throughout Southern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Our operation service agreements, ranging from basic monthly water testing, to all inclusive, long term arrangements that consist of tank and system inspection and washouts, sandblasting and re-lining, engineering, electrical, plumbing,well drilling, metering, controls and even total system replacements.
- We provide certified and professional operators to conduct routine site visits, collect required water samples, monitor chemical dosing and usage, and recording meter reads.
- Response to all water related emergencies or trouble calls within 45 minutes of notification, as required by state guidelines.
- Coordination of back-flow prevention inspections and Cross Connection Surveys.
- Submission of all required water quality samples to a state certified testing laboratory.
- Any of your water operation needs to ensure your water system runs seamlessly!
- We provide system support and maintenance through customized long term, short term or as needed contracts with some of the inclusive services being:
- Storage tank inspection and washouts (In-service inspections applicable with certain applications)
- Water system repairs, piping retrofits, sandblasting & re-lining, Treatment system modifications.
- Ensuring each PWS is following all state regulations and maintains safe drinking water.
- Assistance PWS in any DEP compliance issues
- Assessments,Sanitary Survey, CAP